CHART AUDITING SERVICE
- Measure compliance
- Increase cash flow
- Improve profitability
- Ensure you are using the proper codes
- Decrease the risk of penalties
Introducing The PowerAudit
Discover how The Power Practice’s newest auditing tool, The PowerAudit, can have a DRAMATIC affect on your profitability.
Increase Cash Flow
Reduce Risk of Penalties
Ensure Proper Use of Bills & Codes
1. What does the Power Audit do?
The Power Practice leverages its billing & coding specialists to bring doctors the Power Audit, a powerful service that aligns their practice with industry standards.
2. How often should the Power Audit be performed?
Annual Power Audit
3. How does the Power Audit benefit me?
Improved Cash Flow
Here’s how the Power Audit Works
1. Choose 10 medical patient charts (including consultations) at random
2. Electronically submit those files to The Power Practice
3. We audit the charts for proper billing & coding compliance
4. Within two weeks, you will receive a written report including:
• Assessment of the documentation of your medical office visit
• Grading the elements of your chart, using 2021 E&M Guidelines
• Gauging the thoroughness and legibility of your notes
• Recommendation of appropriate billing code that is supported by the documentation
• Suggestion of possible missed fees
Be Inspired by Success Stories
We have helped hundreds of clients create and grow their practice, with the guidance of our team of specialists and consultants.
Achieve Your Business Goals
Sign up for your Power Audit service and find out how the Power Audit can have a DRAMATIC effect on your profitability!
Go to: email@example.com and ask for YOUR Power Audit