We give you the power to dream big!
With over 25 years of experience, The Power Practice provides practice building services and tools for private optometrists. The mission of The Power Practice is to increase your quality of practice life, efficiency, and most of all, profitability. Finally! You can achieve your personal and professional goals and objectives while using our innovative premium and customized systems.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We take a custom approach with each and every doctor. This includes which staff and specialists we assign to work with you towards fulfilling your goals!
- We visit you onsite. That’s right! Your OD Consultant comes to your office to watch you in action and to give you meaningful real feedback and plans. We don’t advise using hypotheticals.
- We have regularly scheduled progress calls with your team. We are always in contact. You are never alone.
- Our Client Portal provides you with guidance and content that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Our Client Only email list and email chains will put you in instant contact with other professionals like yourself to get excellent guidance from your peers.
- We can help you succeed, no matter what lifecycle stage your practice is in. We have teams that specialize and can assist with all types of practices.
- Our specialists and consultants are the best of the best from inside and outside of Optometry.
What are you waiting for? Schedule a Complimentary Consultation immediately.
The first step to powering your dreams begins right here . . . right NOW!
Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - Drs. Thanh Mai and Valerie Lam discuss what it takes to have a thriving myopia management practice. The doctors talk about the importance of “not dabbling”; creating a strong brand; and ensuring staff culture and commitment, technology, and processes in order to succeed. With the rapidly growing myopia epidemic, now is a great time to add this specialty to your practice.
Meet Our Team
Our team of experts brings our clients experience in all aspects of practice building including insurance billing and coding, finance and accounting, merchandising, optical retailing, marketing, social media marketing, legal topics, practice appraisal, acquisition and sales, vision therapy and low vision.